Vince McMahon angry with Shane at the Royal Rumble?



by   |  VIEW 294

Vince McMahon angry with Shane at the Royal Rumble?

According to what was reported in recent days by Ringside News, it would seem that Vince McMahon, personally found himself in difficulty in front of his son's selfish and counterproductive choices, in front of the rest of the creative team, has decided to literally kick his son out of the backstage, obviously in a way silent and calm, without everyone noticing the thing during the evening of the Royal Rumble.

Shane would have effectively ousted Jamie Noble from the booking of the male Rumble, taking total control of the thing, placing himself among the final men of the contest, having more following and more importance in terms of booking of great characters in WWE.

Other chain sites have begun to confirm these rumors and the Wrestling Observer also added: "Faster than his re-appearance in WWE, Shane McMahon is now out of WWE. Dave Meltzer reported the news Wednesday, confirming a previous Ringside News report.

Meltzer said McMahon is out of society, but it is not known if his talent contract was terminated or if plans for him for the next two months were simply abandoned." In an update, multiple people who were at the arena on Saturday pointed out that Shane McMahon was truly self-centered, and made things all about himself and his ideas about him, according to a report by PWTorch's Wade Keller.

It was also said that Shane did not inquire about the plans for the match. Apparently Shane is not keeping up with the WWE stories as it was made clear that he didn't know what was going on on TV, which was what it took to build certain storyline moments within the male Rumble.

It is also said that Shane went too far with his actions. There was a plan for the men's Rumble, but Shane was pushing back the WWE producers who were simply trying to follow what Vince told them to do in the match. We remind you that for Shane McMahon there were plans for both Elimination Chamber and Wrestlemania 38, which now obviously seem canceled.

Shane McMahon says goodbye to WWE?

As reported by the journalists of the well-known overseas site Ringside News, Shane McMahon would have effectively ousted Jamie Noble from the booking of the male Rumble, taking total control of the thing, placing himself among the final men of the dispute, having more following and more importance in terms of booking of great characters such as Big E or Kevin Owens.

This would also have infuriated his father Vince McMahon. The same Ringside News then reported today that apparently the boss's son is no longer part of the WWE, after rumors of the last few days that saw him as a possible protagonist of both Elimination Chamber and Wrestlemania 38.

"Vince had no choice. Shane created havoc, got everyone agitated, pissed everyone off in the Rumble, openly buried other producers, and was changing the things Vince wanted. Vince had no choice but to send him home."

To give more confidence on these words comes also Dave Meltzer, with the Wrestling Observer who writes on his site: "Faster than his re-appearance in WWE, Shane McMahon is now out of WWE. Dave Meltzer reported the news Wednesday, confirming a previous Ringside News report.

Meltzer said McMahon is out of society, but it is not known if his talent contract was terminated or if plans for him for the next two months were simply abandoned." Further confirmation came from Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp: "As for Shane McMahon's report on being quietly released by WWE from Ringside News, I have yet to be able to obtain confirmation, but has been told by another source.

which is "probably true." RSN has been thorough with the reports surrounding it that I have heard so far." And WrestleVotes also wrote, "This Shane McMahon story could cause cracking effects for years to come.

It goes beyond anything that may or may not have happened on Saturday night." Reporter Andrew Zarian also wanted to say about him: "A few notes from the source about Shane and the Rumble: there have been numerous changes as to which number Bad Bunny would be.

This was a cause for concern and people within WWE were upset. WWE doesn't want to have such an important star." Should the official announcement from WWE arrive or there should be other important news about it, of course we will let you know as soon as possible.