In the case of Novak Djokovic, who has been affecting and occupying the tennis scene for several weeks, the athlete's family was one of the absolute protagonists of the story. Strong and always harsh statements made by the player's father, brother and mother, who have not at all accepted the situation that their Nole has faced in recent days.
The Serb, awaiting the start of the trial on Monday, was forced to spend several days in a hotel with many inconveniences related to food and the structure itself. All the members did not even like the treatment reserved for the 34-year-old native of Belgrade and on several occasions they were keen to specify and remark it.
Former German tennis player Boris Becker has been particularly active in recent days on the story of the world number one. During the podcast Das Gelbe vom Ball by Eurosport Germany the winner of six Grand Slam titles over the course of his career returned to talk about the situation: "There are a lot of things that have gone wrong.
The question would be: Who was the bad guy? The audience thinks it's Novak. Sometimes he is wrong too, but he brought all the documents they asked for," he said. Then he continued: “The truth is that no one should force you to tell a stranger if you've been sick for two years or if you've been through something last week.
Some privacy should be allowed. It can be said that he has a special role and must be an example, this is true. But, despite everything, it is his life and his decision and we must all respect it." On the family's statements: “I think his father has crossed the line.
I think he must regret some of the things he said four or five days ago. I don't think the family's words are particularly useful to Djokovic. His parents are very emotional, and he's his brother too, but it's not always understandable," he concluded.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC'S VISA CANCELED!
Important updates on the issue relating to world number one Novak Djokovic. The Serbian tennis player, although so far he still has to debut in this 2022 season, has taken the whole stage in spite of him and now, after days and weeks of waiting, the final sentence has arrived.
Although he was even drawn in the main draw Novak Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open 2022, the Minister of Immigration Hawke has canceled the visa of Novak Djokovic who has to say goodbye to his dreams of glory.
In recent weeks Nole and his fans, as well as all the Australian people, have experienced several moments of anxiety and expectation but in the end this decision was made. Immigration Minister Alex Hawke, after several days of evaluating the full effects of this decision, communicated to the world that Novak Djokovic will not be in Australia and consequently will not be able to participate in the tournament.
Nole will thus not be able to defend the title and will at least have to postpone her dreams of glory for the twenty-first Grand Slam title. Through the so-called 'Full Statement' Australian Immigration Minister Alex Hawke said: "Today I use my power to cancel Mr Novak Djokovic's visa, based on what has happened in recent days and the Australian public interest.
With this press release I tend to notify the Department of Internal Affairs, the Australian forces and finally Mr. Novak Djokovic of my decision. With the pandemic underway, it is essential for us to protect all Australian citizens, in relation to the now known Covid-19."
The version of the number one in the world who days ago pointed to human errors in his wrong version where he claimed not to have traveled in the last 14 days (in reality it did not happen) was therefore not considered credible and Minister Hawke did not like.
his warning only in extremis his positivity to the Coronavirus. So the first seed in the tournament skips, Djokovic has to say goodbye to Australia.