According to People, Tiger Woods is happy to be home through sources and is working toward a return to normalcy after a horrifying ordeal. The great news is that Tiger Woods is out of the hospital. The magazine reports, through a source, said: "He is still recovering and has some pain, but he is in good spirits.
He is focused on his continued recovery. There is a rehabilitation plan that he is focused on. He knows he is very lucky to be alive. He appreciates that he has access to great medical care. He has a great attitude and is just focused on his recover."
Meanwhile, investigations continue to ascertain the dynamics of the accident, a more than normal procedure even if Woods was driving alone and did not involve other vehicles in the accident: "We are trying to determine if a crime has been committed", explained the Deputy of Sheriff John Schloegl.
"If someone is involved in a road accident, we need to reconstruct the collision, determine if there was reckless driving, if the driver was on a cell phone or if other offenses occurred. We need to determine if a crime has been committed.
If there was no irregularity, we close the case and it was just a normal accident."
Latests on his car accident
The Woods accident generated great attention around the Korean brand Genesis: despite the strong impact, which caused extensive damage to the car to the point of having to cut the metal sheets to extract the golf champion from the cockpit, the GV80 SUV proved to be solid and robust, to the point that the popularity of the brand has grown.
Investigators unearthed some evidence that undoubtedly highlights the golfer's failure to brake before the impact of his car. Indeed, from the "crash test" carried out it was noted that Woods never took his foot off the accelerator, almost as if he had not noticed the impending collision.
The former numer one was unconscious in a mangled SUV after he crashed the vehicle in Southern California last week, according to a court document that also revealed a nearby resident and not a sheriff's deputy was first on the scene.
The witness, who lives near the accident scene in Rolling Hills Estates just outside Los Angeles, heard the crash and walked to the SUV, Los Angeles County sheriff's Deputy Johann Schloegl wrote in the affidavit. The man told deputies that Woods had lost consciousness and did not respond to his questions.
The first deputy, Carlos Gonzalez, arrived minutes later the morning of Feb. 23 and has said Woods appeared to be in shock but was conscious and able to answer basic questions. Woods suffered severe injuries to his right leg and cuts to his face.